Enhance professional connections through a
delicious team-building experience, wine country style.
private cooking parties and team-building activities that are sure
to bring your group together in a fun and delicious way.
We offer a variety of events from
simple appetizer and wine pairings to more elaborate hands-on cooking
experiences. All Relish events combine culinary education, fabulous
cuisine and world class wine in a way that is sure to be memorable and delicious. We can
host your group at the beautiful Relish Culinary Center in downtown Healdsburg, one of our unique and scenic wine country locations or a place of your choosing. Our events are great for cooks of all
- Hands-on Wine Country
Cooking experiences where cooking becomes a forum for collaboration
and communication. Your group is arranged into teams, working togetherto create a dish and share pride in the delicious
results. We offer many variations to meet various corporate objectives:
- Enhance communication and cooperation with a Hands-On Cooking Party where participants work together to create an entire meal
- Foster creativity and increase wine knowledge with a Food & Wine Pairing Challenge where teams get ultra-creative as they cook dishes that pair with a specific wine
- Fire up your team with a flaming Gourmet Pizza Competition making individual wood-oven pizzas
- "Be The Winemaker" Wine Blending Activity to complement a visit to the wine country. Use professional wine lab equipment to create a custom wine blend, workig individually or in teams. Each event is sure to be educational and fun for wine novices to experienced wine connoisseurs.
- Custom events can be created based
on the specific requirements of your group. We are happy to accommodate virtually any special
event request. Past custom events include
- Paella Party
- Local Farm Tour, including a farm-inspired lunch
- Winery Tour and VIP Tasting
- And much more
Relish events utilize local and seasonal ingredients, giving guests a "sense of place" that is unique to Sonoma County.
You choose the date, location and menu, Relish provides
everything for your cooking experience: cooking equipment, ingredients, aprons, dining ware,
tables, chairs, and decorations. A professional chef or wine instructor
leads each event with support as needed from a Relish event manager and staff. Guests enjoy the wine and food prepared at the
class and take home recipes for all dishes.
Relish takes pride
in creating a festive and inviting environment where everyone learns new
culinary techniques while developing and enhancing professional
Contact Relish today at 707.431.9999 or
email us to discuss your special event.