Enhance professional connections through a
delicious team-building experience, wine country style.
private cooking parties, dinners, and team-building events that are sure
to bring your group together in a fun and delicious way.
See our special Holiday Event Packages, delicious dinner options for your group at the Relish Culinary Center.
We offer a variety of events from
simple appetizer and wine pairings to more elaborate hands-on cooking
experiences. All Relish events combine culinary education, fabulous
cuisine, and world class wine in a way that is sure to be memorable. We can
host your group at the beautiful Relish Culinary Center in downtown Healdsburg, one of our unique and scenic wine country locations or a place of your choosing. Our events are great for cooks of all
- Hands-on Wine Country
Cooking experiences where cooking becomes a forum for collaboration
and communication. Your group is arranged into teams, working together
to create a dish and share pride in the delicious
results. We offer many variations to meet various corporate objectives:
- Enhance communication and cooperation with a Hands-On Cooking Party where participants work together to create an entire meal
- Foster creativity and increase wine knowledge with a Food & Wine Pairing Challengewhere teams get ultra-creative as they cook dishes that pair with a specific wine
- Fire up your team with a flaming Gourmet Pizza Competition making individual wood-oven pizzas
Cooking with Relish at Quivira
Reinventing the food and wine experience
An extended food and wine experience that combines touring, tasting, cooking and dining in a gorgeous setting.
Tour the Quivira vineyards and gardens, learning about old world growing methods that focus on nurturing the land. Glean ingredients from the garden then move to the winery kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience, featuring local, seasonal ingredients such as artisan cheeses, organic produce, north coast seafood, and more. Savor the al fresco meal paired with Quivira wines. More info
- Progressive Culinary Challenge - teams compete and earn points doing a variety of food and drink challenges around downtown Healdsburg. Choose from a Mixology Challenge at a local hip bar, Themed Cupcake Decorating at a downtown bakery, Wine Blending at a nearby tasting room, and more.
- Wine Education to complement a visit to the wine country. Relish works with a number of engaging and talented wine educators to offer a wide variety of wine events. Each event is sure to be educational and fun for winebeginners to experienced wine connoisseurs:
- Fundamentals of Food
and Wine Pairing
- Introduction to the Appelations of Sonoma County
- How to Taste Wine - deductive (blind) wine tasting
- Pinots around the World
- And more...
- Custom events can be created based
on the specific requirements of your group. We are happy to accommodate virtually any special
event request. Past custom events include
- Paella Party
- Local Farm Tour, including a farm-inspired lunch
- Winery Tour and VIP Tasting
- And others
Relish events utilize local and seasonal ingredients, giving guests a "sense of place" that is unique to Sonoma County.
You choose the date, location and menu, Relish provides
everything for your cooking experience: cooking equipment, ingredients, aprons, dining ware,
tables, chairs, and decorations. A professional chef or wine instructor
leads each event with support as needed from a Relish event manager and staff. Guests enjoy the wine and food prepared at the
class and take home recipes for all dishes.
Relish takes pride
in creating a festive and inviting environment where everyone learns new
culinary techniques while developing and enhancing professional
Contact Relish today at 877.759.1004 or
email us to discuss your special event.