Enhance professional connections through a
delicious team-building experience, wine country style.
private cooking parties, dinners, and team-building events that are sure
to bring your group together in a fun and delicious way.
We offer a variety of events from
simple appetizer and wine pairings to more elaborate hands-on cooking
experiences. All Relish events combine culinary education, fabulous
cuisine, and world class wine in a way that is sure to be memorable. We can
host your group at the beautiful Relish Culinary Center in downtown Healdsburg, one of our unique and scenic wine country locations or a place of your choosing. Our events are great for cooks of all
- Hands-on Wine Country
Cooking Experiences where cooking becomes a forum for collaboration
and communication. Your group is arranged into teams, working together
to create a dish and share pride in the delicious
results. We offer many variations to meet various corporate objectives:
- Enhance communication and cooperation with a Mystery Basket Challenge where teams each create dish following a general method with room for customization.
- Foster creativity and increase wine knowledge with a Wine Pairing Challenge where each team creates an appetizer that pairs with a specific wine varietal.
- Fire up your team with a flaming Gourmet Pizza Competition making individual wood-oven pizzas.
- A Chef's Table Lunch or Dinner where a talented, local chef creates the meal tableside. Your guests not only
enjoy a seasonal, gourmet wine country meal, they can also ask questions and interact with the chef.
- Wine Education to complement a visit to the wine country. Relish works with a number of engaging and talented wine educators to offer a wide variety of wine events. Each event is sure to be educational and fun for wine beginners to experienced wine connoisseurs:
- Fundamentals of Food
and Wine Pairing
- Introduction to Sonoma County Wines
- How to Taste Wine - deductive (blind) wine tasting
- And more
- Custom events can be created based
on the specific requirements of your group. We are happy to accommodate virtually any special
event request. Past custom events include
- Paella Party at the Beach (or virtually any other location)
- Appetizer Party and Wine Pairing
- Mise en Place Relay Race
- Culinary Scavenger Hunt around downtown Healdsburg
- Farm Tour, including a Farm-inspired Lunch
- Winery Tour and VIP Tasting
- Cooking in the Vineyards
- And others
Relish features local and seasonal ingredients, giving guests a "sense of place" that is unique to Sonoma County.
everything for your cooking experience regardless of the location: cooking equipment, ingredients, dining ware,
tables, chairs, and decorations. A professional chef or wine instructor
leads each event with support as needed from a Relish manager and staff. Guests enjoy the wine and food prepared at the
class and take home recipes for all dishes.
Relish takes pride
in creating a festive and inviting environment where everyone learns new
culinary techniques while developing and enhancing professional
Contact Relish today at 877.759.1004 or
email us to discuss your special event.